Responsive Page Layouts
When viewing a responsive website, the same content may be displayed in several different layouts.
Which layout is determined by the viewport size of the viewing device or the browser window size.
The number in the lower-right corner of the screen, which you just clicked on,
indicates which Trillium Zoom-Free responsive page layout is being displayed:
- 320≈SP Smartphone Portrait Orientation
- 480≈SL Smartphone Landscape Orientation
- 768≈TP Tablet Portrait Orientation
- 1024≈TL Tablet Landscape Orientation
- 1152≈DT Desktop or Laptop Computer