Web Hosting Service
Web hosting is a subscription service. All websites require web hosting service. It involves:
- The configuration and maintenance of web server hardware and software, which responds when users request web pages and related resources associated with your domain,
- Space on that web server in which to store web content for public access, and
- Optionally, the configuration and maintenance of email server hardware and software, which responds when users attempt to send and receive email messages associated with your domain.
Subscription websites come with web hosting included, so it doesn't have to be obtained separately. (Regarding whether your subscription website also comes with email service, please see your subscription agreement.)
For client-owned websites (as opposed to subscription websites), we have two web hosting options to offer:
1. Full-Service Value-Added Web Hosting
Full-service value-added web hosting is available for $56 semiannually. This includes one hosted website with 200 MB of storage space, one hosted MySQL database, email accounts matching your domain, and free hosting-related tech support. We administer it for you, so there is no technical work for you to do in administering your web hosting account. Instead, just contact us
and let us know what you require.
2. Self-Service (Conventional) Web Hosting
We offer beautifully-simple competitively-priced self-service (conventional) web hosting
, which you would manage yourself. Fast courteous tech support is included, of course.
Please contact us regarding any questions or to discuss your web hosting needs.